At Strong Foundation Academy, we understand that infants learn about the world around them by experimenting and trying new ways of doing things. We provide an environment that is loving and nurturing for infants. Our passionate staff will provide age-appropriate activities to help your child learn through play and sharing. We also encourage language skills development through nursery rhymes and other activities that increase vocabulary. You’ll be surprised at how quickly your child grows and learns new skills at this age!
Strong Foundation Academy believes that infants “Learn from the Start”, wherein our infants are developing and meeting essential milestones in these five areas:
- Cognitive Development – With the help of our teachers, infants develop the ability to pay attention and engage, interact, and communicate with others.
- Language Development – Infants develop their ability to communicate verbally with others.
- Physical Development and Health – Infants develop the ability to intentionally move parts of their body.
- Social-Emotional Development – Infants develop their ability to understand, express, and manage emotions.
- Approaches to Learning – We help your child learn and develop their ability to self-regulate in a variety of situations.
Our classroom for infants is designed to help our young learners to be curious, adaptable, and versatile by providing:
- Cozy area for reading books, storytelling, and a safe place to sleep.
- Exploration area, wherein infants are free to interact with materials and manipulate objects.
- Movement area to help them explore and develop balance, coordination, and gross motor skills.
If you want to learn more about our school’s program, feel free to send us a message.