STEAM Learning and Exploring
Growth and learning are inherently exciting processes. At Strong Foundation Academy, we harness their passion for learning and provide children lots of space to move around and explore as they learn about STEAM. We provide a safe, soothing, and nurturing environment where they can thrive, grow, and learn in a loving, God-fearing environment while milestone development continues to be guided in these five developmental areas:
- Cognitive Development – Toddlers develop skills in problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- Language and Communication Development – Toddlers develop the ability to communicate using sounds, expressions, and body language.
- Physical Development and Health – Children develop the ability to control large and small muscle movements.
- Social-Emotional Development – Children learn how to communicate with others and become more self-aware of their emotions.
- Approaches to Learning – Children develop their problem-solving and thinking skills, muscle movements, and their ability to interact with the people around them.
Our classroom for toddlers offers distinct learning areas wherein they can explore the following:
- Art and Science
- Math and Engineering
- Language Arts
- Music and Movement
- Dramatic Arts
If you want to learn more about our school’s program, feel free to send us a message.